Pre – Pro Biotic With B-Complex Vitamins
Let’s talk about Pre-Pro Biotic with B-complex vitamins, how they work, and what is this actually in brief. First, let’s talk about pre-biotics. Gut microbiota broke down Prebiotics and nutrients. Prebiotics can feed the gut microbiota and their breakdown products are short-chain fatty acids (SCFAIs) that are released into the bloodstream, affecting not just the gastrointestinal tract but other distant organs as well. The two main classes of prebiotics that have positive effects on human health are fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and galactooligosaccharides (GOLI). Because there are very few FOS and GOLI naturally occurring in food, scientists are trying to create prebiotics on a large scale.
Now we have Probiotics Probiotics are living microorganisms (organisms) that can have positive effects on or within your body. The human body is made up of billions of microorganisms that co-exist with us and support our body’s functions and health. Not all of the microbes that we carry are beneficial to us. Some microbes can be harmful to us, but beneficial microbes, such as probiotics, help us control the potentially harmful microbes.
This combination of Prebiotics/ probiotics with B-complex is beneficial for gastrointestinal problems and for general health. Probiotics replenish our microbiome, which is weakened by antioxidants and toxins in our bodies. Probiotics help us digest, absorb nutrients, and protect our immune system. Prebiotics are combined with probiotics to promote the growth of colonizing gut bacteria. They help us absorb minerals, improve intestinal pH, and clear the colon of waste. B-Complex Vitamins act synergistically with probiotics to maintain a healthy metabolism and digestive system.
This combination is used for various kinds of treatments it is very easy and safe to consume. You can consume this medicine with or without water also after or before food. This combination helps the people who are suffering from –
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Common Cold
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Vaginal yeast Infections
- Lactose Intolerance
- Increases Gut Immunity
Also, it helps increase
- Energy Level
- Red Blood Cells Growth
- Brain Functions improvements
- Good digestion
- Healthy Appetite
- Proper Nerve Function
- Cholesterol and Hormone productions
- Muscle tone
- Cardiovascular Health
Several key mechanisms explain the anti-microbial effects of probiotics.
- These include: changes in the gut microbiota competition with the mucosa and the epithelium enhancement of the gut epithelium imbalances in the immune system to transfer advantage to the host probiotics interact with the host through pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), tool-like receptors (ORRs), and nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain (NBODD) protein-like receptors.
- Modulate key signaling pathways (NFCs) to increase or decrease activation and modify downstream pathways (Mitogen-Actuated Protein Kinase (MAP).
How to Store
- Probiotics are microorganisms that are kept refrigerated to extend their shelf life. Probiotics die faster when they are not refrigerated.
- Probiotics may cause rapid loss of moisture. Once opened, avoid contact with moisture, heat, and light.
- Always check expiration dates
if you are suffering from short bowel syndrome, artificial heart valve auto-immune disorders, etc. you can tell your doctor and can quit this medication after consultation.
Also, consult your doctor if you already have any kind of treatment and have medications.