Pre & Probiotic Supplements
First of all, probiotics refer to good bacteria and prebiotics refer to the food of these bacteria. Good bacteria are very important for our gut health and prebiotics are the fibres that humans are unable to digest. So, this fibre-rich food becomes a food source for the gut bacteria. Also, there is a collective term “gut microbiota” for the gut flora. It is important to eat nutritious food for these good bacteria.
These pre & probiotic supplements contain some micro-organisms such as lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, saccharomyces boulardii, etc. These bacteria naturally occur in our stomachs. These microorganisms have been an important part of the overall well-being of humans.
Benefits Of Taking Pre & Probiotic Supplements
Most people take pre-probiotics supplements (tablets, capsules) for improving their health. These supplements are also prescribed along with other medication for maintaining good gut health. Here is the list of some top benefits of taking pre-probiotic supplements-
- Protection against harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Enhance immune system
- Can be beneficial for curing depression
- Helps in maintaining weight
- Good for gut health or the digestive system
- Improve skin health
- Helps in reducing bloating and gas
- Provide relief from IBS symptoms
Direction To Use
- It is important to make sure that probiotic capsules contain live & active bacterial cultures. Only then will it be beneficial for your health.
- Also, you must consult the doctor before starting to take pre & probiotic capsules in case of
- Facing issues related to a weak immune system,
- Suffering from urinary tract infection
- Have diabetes and phenylketonuria
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mother
- If you have allergies, it is important to consult the doctor before taking any probiotic capsules.
Some Common Side Effects Of Taking Probiotics Supplements
Even though pre-probiotic capsules are safe to use, one can experience some side effects ( in rare cases) such as
- Allergic reaction
These side effects fade away once you stop taking the supplements but if it persists then you must consult the doctor.
ISO-Certified Pre-Probiotic Supplements Available At Green Well Lifesciences!
Green Well Lifesciences is the top-rated pre-probiotic supplement manufacturer in India offering the best quality products. Owning a well-equipped manufacturing facility along with highly experienced staff, Green Well Lifesciences has been serving its customers the finest quality. Apart from pre-probiotics, we do deals in a variety of other nutraceuticals, and a general range.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question – How should I take pre-probiotic capsules?
Answer – One suffering from depleting energy, bad gut health, suffering from IBS syndrome and taking antibiotics must consult the doctor before taking pre-probiotic supplements.
Question – What is the daily dosage limit of pre-probiotic capsules?
Answer – The daily dosage limit of pre-probiotic capsules is 4 to 5 grams per day.
Question – Who should not consume probiotics & prebiotics supplements?
Answer – Patients with immune disorders, pancreatitis, and going through critical health conditions should not take pre-probiotics medicine without consulting the doctor.
Question – How long one must take pre and probiotics supplements?
Answer – Pre and probiotics supplements usually prescribed for 1-2 weeks for seeing any difference.